Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Obsession : DUNKIN DONUTS









One of the best things that I ever did was stop by a Dunkin Donuts and decided to try this new flatbread sandwich....oh how the heavens had smiled upon me that morning.

Dunkin Donuts is an under appreciated american establishment. It truly embodies the American dream whilst serving up fresh coffee and delicious treats and meals. I pity those who have not had the priveledge...NAY the honor of sampling their various pastries and sandwiches. Every Dunking Donuts I have ever been to is staffed by a group of immigrants. I commend those men and women who wake up at the wee hours of the morning to brew coffee for corporate America. They help start the days of various people from all walks of life. Anyway back to the sandwich....

I got the turkey sausage flat bread sandwich. The bread was warm and a little toasted and was filled with a piece of cheese and a turkey sausage omelet in it....it was wonderful...and i hate cheese. It was just warm and filling and quite flavorful. I would reccommend this to anyone wanting to get breakfast on the go. The best part about it, was that it wasn't greasy or feel super fatty. I was so obsessed about it that i looked up the nutritional value. It has 8 grams of fat and 280 calories vs the egg mcmuffin which as 300 calories and 12 grams of fat. All in all i was a satisfied and happy customer....

after reading this post, it should have been a yelp review...

No comments:

Post a Comment